R4 3DS cards are now overpopulating the market. A lot of R4 3DS card manufacturers are joining the bandwagon and most of them release fake R4 3DS cards with inferior quality.
I am going to save you the hassle of choosing these fake R4 3DS cards R4Monde R4 3DS. What I would do is recommend to you a new and improved version of an original R4 3DS card.
Today, we are going to talk about the R4i SDHC 3DS RTS 2016 R4 3DS Card. It now has a multitude of new features and it is now much faster than last year’s version.
To know more about the R4i SDHC 3DS RTS 2016 R4 3DS Card, let’s take a look at the features:
- Support the Latest NEW 3DS/3DS /2DS system (all the versions)
- Real-time skin/themes change function (support random skin/themes selection mode).
- Able to recognise and display SD card type, volume and type of formating.
- Able to memorize and restore to the previously selected game or application after restarting the machine and soft reset.
- Sleep mode function, for power-saving and longer standby time.
- User-friendly interface, easy to operate.
- Uses MicroSD card FAT 16 or 32.
- Supports any MicroSD card speed with no lag in game.
- Supports Clean ROM. Drag and drop. Works on any OS.
- Supports Moonshell and other homebrew. Open I/O interface.
- Supports the WIFI-game.DS Rumble Pak.DS Browser.
- Integrated latest MoonShell 2.0 Beta version.
- DLDI auto-patch.
- Users only need to click on the games they want to download on NDS/NDSi/NDSiLL and the games can be downloaded automatically to the assigned computers.
- Users just one click away from playing downloaded games.
The R4i SDHC 3DS RTS 2016 R4 3DS Card comes with premium features without the premium price. Now, most people judge an R4 3DS card by its price. The R4i SDHC 3DS RTS 2016 R4 3DS Card is an inexpensive card, but it doesn’t mean that it is fake.
In fact, the R4i SDHC 3DS RTS 2016 R4 3DS Card is one of the original R4 3DS cards that hit the market. They were one of the few who cracked the Nintendo 3DS and opened it to hacking.
It also supports homebrew applications such as Moonshell and other game emulators. If an R4 3DS card does not support Moonshell, I suggest you get another one. Moonshell is a popular homebrew application that allows you to watch media files directly on your Nintendo 3DS console.
What I absolutely love about the R4i SDHC 3DS RTS 2016 R4 3DS Card is that the user-interface is very easy to navigate and even people who are not technically savvy can operate this with ease.
The R4i SDHC 3DS RTS 2016 R4 3DS Card, although inexpensive, is packed with a lot of features. If you’re looking for an R4 3DS card today, the R4i SDHC 3DS RTS 2016 R4 3DS Card is a solid option.